Friday, July 23, 2010

A New Goal

I was able to track the distance of my past few runs (thanks moochoo for reminding me that GPS exists).

The results are a little disappointing. But, how can I be disappointed when I actually accomplished my goal? That's right. I met my goal of a mile. And actually, I went over that and did 1.25 miles. Yes, it took me 30 minutes. Yes, that's surprisingly slow. Yes, I can and do walk faster than that.

So, I can quit now, right? I'm done? Yeah, right. Now I have it in my mind to run a mile in a respectable time (whatever that means. any suggestions?) AND add some more mileage to my runs.

2 comments:

  1. You ROCK the house! Go Roccy!!! A respectable run time huh? I have no idea. I'd say just keep shaving those minutes off. I think that's what runners do. Not that I would know. I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOOOOOOOOO! You truly live up to your name, Lady Who Rocks! So proud WITH you!!

    ReplyDelete